Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you.|+Follow | DBoard|

//Cheyenne

Letting him go :)
Sunday 7 August 2011 | 00:25 | 0 ChickyCherry
DEAR BLOGGER,
yeah , i think i should let him go . as what he have done at me and my bestie . now , i really hate at him . he make me hate at him . My Bestie , i hope you will forgive me . ylhaa aku taw , pasal aku , kau jugak kene .. im so sorry :( Hey you ! it enough . just do what you wanna do .. go on ! i dont even care ! we just stop here . you are not my friend anymore . in this minute i just stop admire at you . keyy . that what you want right ? yeah , now i give it . did you happy now ?

Now i have to move on ! search for the real man . not like this 'he's fake' . Ewwwww ! i hate him so much !
i dont evan care now . are you there ? are you okey ? where is he ? when ? or what ! There no more you in my life DARL :) yeah , all the memories that we have done , truely , i cant forget it . thanks coz before this you bring the happiness in my life .. before this, it only you that can make me lough , happy .. but now .. it not .. i have my friend that can cheer me up .

UNFRIEND , that is our status okeyy . this is what you want right ? go and get it ! aku belom rase nak maty lagi kalau kau tak ada dalam hidup aku . sebelom niy pon kita tak pernah kenal kan ? so , just act like before . boys just the same . Perangai macam budak-2 . Ewwwww . Sakai ! -.-

p/s = IHATEYOU ! SYUHHH-2 , GET OUT FROM MY LIFE . I DONT NEED YOU ANYMORE !

Older Post | Newer Post
Navigations

Entries About Links

The Webmaster



Bonjour Fellas! EmilyZainudin owner of this blog :)
Dream




dreaming ~

Now Playing


A Thousand Years by Christina perri