Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you.|+Follow | DBoard|

//Cheyenne

Some words that i want you to read :P
Sunday 14 August 2011 | 00:56 | 0 ChickyCherry


I still can't erase you , I keep thinking about you . I want to see you badly . I can't sleep at night . The sound of the rain thumps on the window of my heart . The spot that you gave up , I miss you so much . I can't sleep at all night . Your backside leaving by avoiding the rain . I can't do anything again . So everyday i regret it , Im sorry . I pray , I want you to be back . I can't , I can't touch you . I can't be patient because it a day doesn't exist . The tear in my eyes flow down . Again , I will be able to forget you . All night i only think about you . I can't sleep . Why i did turn on this love show ? The distance between you and me gotten bigger . I was the servant of this love and friendship . Why did we fight ? Why were we like this ? Did you lost the sight ? Why am i frozen right now ?? Dummy , what i need is you . Your shoulder are limp . Your sight , The ground collapses . You hit my stuffy heart . I can imagine you praying to the sky .With your hand clasped together . Let's forget everything . All the bad memories . ( I'm sorry ) I know how your react . I can only say sorry . You and i , don't let go of our string . Don't deny our relation . Come to me , it all okey now . Again , again let's start everything again now :)


Older Post | Newer Post
Navigations

Entries About Links

The Webmaster



Bonjour Fellas! EmilyZainudin owner of this blog :)
Dream




dreaming ~

Now Playing


A Thousand Years by Christina perri