Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you.|+Follow | DBoard|

//Cheyenne

I want you be my MR.SUNSHINE ♥
Tuesday 24 April 2012 | 01:09 | 0 ChickyCherry

Assalamualaikum and Hai :)
Dah lama Emy tak update blog kan ? hewhew  . Look up ! Yeah , nampak tak picture tu ? omey kan ? Okey , Act i've nothing to share about . My life now almost perfect . A L M O S T . haha So far , now i dont have any boyfie . But i need one :( Almost everyday i attract his attention . Ohhmygod . is so hard to get him . Again , he was friend with the bit*h . Errrr . My friend akma said i have to told him that i like him . GIILA KEE APA ? SEGAN WEHHHHH ! seriously i like him so much but im afraid another girl that much better then me like him . OHH GOD HELP ME ! 

#M.A BIN M.A , I LIKE YOU :3

Older Post | Newer Post
Navigations

Entries About Links

The Webmaster



Bonjour Fellas! EmilyZainudin owner of this blog :)
Dream




dreaming ~

Now Playing


A Thousand Years by Christina perri